Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day 4: Off To Animal Kingdom......& Epcot

Warning - this was not much of a picture day - the kids weren't into it....by day 4 they were done with me and I decided to just let it go and have fun with them :)


walking away was the fist sign I lost my little models

Picture of the picture AK took on the Dinosaur ride --- that Zach LOVED and made us go on multiple times

Zoe and her dino friend

First ride together alone

well.....we sat behind them

SAFARI....Look what we saw

Mommy

Baby

Mommy

Baby

Family

Bus to Epcot -- little man had such a hard time staying up
Daddy was back to holding his head not long after this was taken

Donald in Mexico

This was fun to watch Zach wheel all around getting the sounds to go off

Zoe the conductor

Zach trying his hand at conducting the music


Although we had a late start to the day at the parks we tried to make it until the fireworks - that didn't work too well....Zach fell asleep on Spaceship Earth and had lots of movement issues. We headed home to be on the safe side of things and I'm glad we did - I was able to catch some activity on film to show the doc this coming week.