Sunday, November 14, 2010

Before I Go Any Further......The Story of Two Friends

A while back I was visiting on the GKTW FB fan page and a post came up, it had all sorts of people talking about what a wonderful place the village was and one post stood out to me - from a grandma to a very special little girl. I told her that our family was coming the same week - it sparked a new friendship and next thing I knew I was friends with her daughter as well. We spoke over FB and started following each others Caring Bridge sites keeping up with the kids. As the time came closer I was getting more and more excited to meet them all --- so was Zach, even Zoe was getting in on the excitement.

We did meet and we did even get to spend some special time in the village and in the parks with each other.
Zachary and Serenity when they met it was as if they already knew each other - they were 2 peas in a pod and didn't want to be separated. Here are some of the pictures I was able to capture of the 2 of them :)


He loved when she would push him :) If she wasn't pushing they were holding hands or sharing chips - it was very cute!!!!!



 Of course the both LOVE the carousel --- especially the reindeer ;-)

















Fun at Night with Zoe and Zachary

Zoe always wanted a little sister



Pooh

Waiting at the park to see.......

Tigger

























This picture has Shari and Shelley 2 of the kindest people I have ever met.
I feel so very blessed that not only did Zachary and Zoe make a friend for a lifetime but I made 4 (let's not forget Al who isn't pictured)
We live VERY Far apart but will always forever be in my mind and heart!!!!